Cash For Junk Cars
Don’t know where to sell your junk car? Cash for Junk Cars is the top junk car buyer. We will offer free junk car removal and pay you top dollar for your old car. We buy junk cars of all makes and models domestic and foreign, whether they are running or not. Are you in need of money? Let us get your unwanted vehicle out of your hands, and convert it into cash for you! Selling a junk car has never been easier! Just give us a call, and we will give you money for your junk car, truck, van or suv!
Cash for Junk Cars Orlando will pay top dollar for cars and trucks that are wrecked, damaged or not working as well as cars and trucks that are in running condition! Give us a call and we’ll tell you how much your junk car is worth and we will pick it up for free since we offer free junk car removal. Title transfer and free towing are always included when you sell your car to Cash For Junk Cars Orlando.
We are always just one phone call away, Call Us Today! (407) 818-7834
5 Steps Before Selling Your Junk Car
- Locate important papers. By locating them, the process of selling your junk car will be simple and much faster for you.
• The title is the most crucial paper because without it the transfer and cancellation of title can’t happen.
• In case the title has been lost or misplaced, the salvage yard can still buy the junk car with a copy of your drivers’ license and a proof of ownership (e.g. Registration or VIN number)
- Getting the best quote. Calling various junkyards can make the difference between getting a good price and being ripped off. You’ll be surprised to hear all the quotes you’ll get for your car. Various factors may impact the quote offered such as make, year or the weight of the car. This is the reason why it’s better to get various quotes.
- Communication is key to no surprises. Many times the dispatcher won’t ask the all the question necessary because of lack of time. So be sure to inform the dispatcher of the conditions of the car and any missing parts. Also be sure to ask if there are additional fees such as towing service and title transfer.
- Confirmation of sale. It’s important that the tow truck driver gives you a receipt of sale because that will protect you from any conflicts that may occur after selling your junk car. It is recommendable that after about 2 months to call the tag agency or DMV to make sure that the title has been cancelled.
- Finding the right junkyard. Finding the right junk yard is like finding the perfect restaurant for a date. You should look at the reviews to make sure that the company is a trusted and licensed company.
Process of selling your car
The process of selling your vehicle is very simple. After you agree to the quote one of our representatives gives you over the phone, we will set up the best time and day to go pick up your junk car. We’ll send a fully equipped flat bed tow truck to your home. Since our drivers are very professional and well trained to handle any kind of situation, there is no need to worry about the position of the car, whether it has flat tires or you are unable to put the car on neutral. We will take care of it. Have the certificate of title on hand and ready when the driver shows up, he is going to instruct you to sign it over to our company and give you a receipt as proof of sale. In case you misplaced the certificate of title, our driver will instruct you to fill out a cancellation of title form which is also a proof of sale. Once the paperwork is done, we will get your unwanted vehicle out of your property. Your old clunker is going to be tow away in just a few minutes. This is a very simple and quick process. Cash for junk cars Orlando specializes in picking up junk cars always providing excellent service in a timely manner.